GENERAL OFFER TERMS
- The owner of this web site is ‘Creative Path Marketing’ whose address is 3 Studio E, Whitegates, Alexander Lane, Shenfield, Brentwood, CM15 8QF
- Your contract for promotional redemptions made through the site is Creative Path Marketing , and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. if you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a part or guardian. if you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- All products featured on this site are 'free' meaning that no charge is made for the item itself and that the offer represents best value on postage and packaging.
- A charge relating to the cost of postage and packaging (and necessary handling for the safe delivery of your item) (‘p&p’) is levied. please ensure that you are aware of this charge before making a transaction.
- Users may also submit a redemption in writing enclosing a cheque for the related pp&h or a stamped addressed envelope bearing postage to the value of the published amount. we are unable to accept redemptions at our offices as stocks are not held on site.
- All offers are subject to availability, stock and limited promotional periods (where stated).
- While we try and ensure that all postage, packaging and handling fees on our website are accurate, errors may occur. if we discover an error in the postage, packing, handling or dispatch of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- No contract for the transaction of any product will subsist between you and Creative Path Marketing until Creative Path Marketing dispatches the product(s) ordered.
- Creative Path Marketing will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
- You undertake that all details you provide to creative path media ltd for the purpose of ordering goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- Creative Path Marketing does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, Creative Path Marketing shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify Creative Path Marketing of the problem within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights.
- These terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
All orders will be fulfilled whilst stocks last and as efficiently as possible. however, please allow up to 35 days for delivery. in rare cases where demand exceeds stocks and the delivery time is exceeded we will endeavour to keep you informed (of the expected date of delivery) at all times.
Our offers are for promotional purposes only - not for resale.stock levels are based on estimates provided to us by the media or content partner. if demand for a promotional item exceeds initial stocks this may lead to delays in fulfilment. where this occurs we will attempt to contact you via email to offer an estimated delivery date, replacement or refund of your payment.
While stocks last. delivery will begin 28 days from receipt of your order. delivery to uk addresses only. One application per household.
Creative Path Marketing, 3 Studio E, Whitegates, Alexander Lane, Shenfield, Brentwood, CM15 8QF. A member of the promotional marketing assoc. we maintain an active dialogue with the advertising standards authority and trading standards to ensure that our offers comply with the latest industry guidelines and offer best value.
If you are unsure about any aspect of your transaction with Creative Path Marketing ltd please email us on email@example.com if you are looking for wider help as a consumer, contact consumer direct, the online advice service operated by the office of fair trading at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk